Spooky Mexican skulls, catrinas, wrestlers, and fabulous alebrijes spare no effort when it comes to celebrating the Day of the Dead.
Vivid pattern design depicting a wide gallery of traditional Mexican folk symbols: skulls, alebrijes, flowers, guitars, avocados, maracas, cacti, hearts, butterflies, tacos, and hot peppers.
Enjoy this colorful pattern enhanced by Mexican national pride! Happy Halloween!
This comfy unisex hoodie has a soft outside with a vibrant print and an even softer brushed fleece inside. The hoodie has a relaxed fit, and it's perfect for wrapping yourself into on a chilly evening.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Double-lined hood with design on both sides
• Unisex style
• Comes with drawstrings
• Overlock seams
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from Poland and Mexico
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
|Chest (inches)||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41||44 ⅛||47 ¼||50 ⅜|
|Waist (inches)||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½|
|Hips (inches)||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝||52 ¾|