Spooky Mexican skulls, catrinas, wrestlers, and fabulous alebrijes spare no effort when it comes to celebrating the Day of the Dead.
Vivid pattern design depicting a wide gallery of traditional Mexican folk symbols: skulls, alebrijes, flowers, guitars, avocados, maracas, cacti, hearts, butterflies, tacos, and hot peppers.
Enjoy this colorful pattern enhanced by Mexican national pride! Happy Halloween!
The soft fabric and flared cut of this skater skirt are just a few of the reasons why it's bound to become a favorite in your wardrobe. The flattering silhouette looks great on any body type, and thanks to the elastic waistband, you'll feel extra comfy.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Smooth fabric
• Mid-thigh length
• Elastic waistband
• Overlock seams, coverstitch hemline
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾||41|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞||48||51 ⅛|