Spooky Mexican skulls, catrinas, wrestlers, and fabulous alebrijes spare no effort when it comes to celebrating the Day of the Dead.
Vivid pattern design depicting a wide gallery of traditional Mexican folk symbols: skulls, alebrijes, flowers, guitars, avocados, maracas, cacti, hearts, butterflies, tacos, and hot peppers.
Enjoy this colorful pattern enhanced by Mexican national pride! Happy Halloween!
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|