Spooky Mexican skulls, catrinas, wrestlers, and fabulous alebrijes spare no effort when it comes to celebrating the Day of the Dead.
Vivid pattern design depicting a wide gallery of traditional Mexican folk symbols: skulls, alebrijes, flowers, guitars, avocados, maracas, cacti, hearts, butterflies, tacos, and hot peppers.
Enjoy this colorful pattern enhanced by Mexican national pride! Happy Halloween!
Stylish, durable, and a hot fashion staple. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
• Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• 38–40 UPF
• Made of a microfiber yarn, which makes the item smooth and comfortable
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Elastic waistband
• Overlock and coverstitch
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|