Cheerful Mexican skeletons having fun celebrating the Day of the Dead. Vivid pattern design in the form of a radial mandala with lots of Mexican symbols related to this traditional holiday. Skeletons, guitars, flowers, avocados, maracas, cactuses, bottles of tequila, piñatas, and hot peppers join the party! Great for Halloween!
Look fabulous in an all-over printed, body-hugging crop top.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Body-hugging fit
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Blank product components sourced from China
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|