Spooky Mexican skulls, catrinas, wrestlers, and fabulous alebrijes spare no effort when it comes to celebrating the Day of the Dead.
Vivid pattern design depicting a wide gallery of traditional Mexican folk symbols: skulls, alebrijes, flowers, guitars, avocados, maracas, cacti, hearts, butterflies, tacos, and hot peppers.
Enjoy this colorful pattern enhanced by Mexican national pride! Happy Halloween!
Get to know your new favorite tee - it's super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won't fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
|Chest (inches)||31 ⅛||34 ¼||37 ⅜||42 ⅛||46 ⅞||51 ⅝|